Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

I am currently on L1 Visa and my wife on L2. She is having a valid EAD till 2017.

We would be switching to H1b\H4 visa in Dec 2015. My I -140 is approved.

Do we need to reapply EAD once my wife would switch to H4 from L2 ? Does she need to leave her present job in between ? Is there any workaround, so that she does not need to leave the job ? Thanks!

Asked on 7/26/15, 11:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Hello - please call me at 2129688600.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/15, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington