Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

My wife and I are currently living in USA, WA State on Green Cards. 5 years are passed and we are applying for citizenship. My wife has a home business (sole proprietorship). In the form N-400 there is a vague question: are you employed? NO, YES, name of employer. What is the correct answer in her case? NO or YES, with the name of her company?

Asked on 3/19/19, 9:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Even if self employed, the answer would be "yes", and then provide the name & address of the business, as requested on the form.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 3/20/19, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington