Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Washington

Can i have someone speak on my behalf at an eviction show cause hearing/

Asked on 12/31/15, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Baner Baner & Baner

An attorney (licensed) can speak on your behalf. HOWEVER, a witness can present testimony, but typically it is done through declarations.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/15, 4:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Washington