Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

Auto Accident Personal Injury

I'm a Pro Se Plaintiff in an ongoing lawsuit filed with the Superior Court of Washington for King County. I'm in an urgent need of a Legal Coach; someone who could possibly take over when the time approches for trial. In the mean time... until we reach that point, I'll pay for coaching per hour.

Asked on 6/19/07, 1:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Victor Ro The Ro Law Firm

Re: Auto Accident Personal Injury

Dear Sir/Madam:

Serving as a Pro Se Plaintiff can be quite risky. You may wish to contact an attorney about your matter.

Thank you.

Victor Ro

Read more
Answered on 7/30/07, 3:35 pm
Merry Kogut Key Peninsula Law

Re: Auto Accident Personal Injury

I suggest you go to the WA State Trial Lawyers' Association at

There's a directory of attorneys on the pages open to the public. You may be able to find someone that way.

Why are you handling a personal injury case yourself?

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/20/07, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington