Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

bicycle accident

I had a bicycle accident due to the result of a company not posting notice that they were impeding the publice bike path. As a result I crashed over their hose and fractured my writing arm. Happened in June. 8 weeks recovery - during summer. Couldn't drive manuel shift car, inconvenienced significantly. Insurance has paid my out of pocket medical expenses. What is a reasonable amount to accept for pain and suffering?

Asked on 12/02/08, 11:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ryan Nute Myers & Company, P.L.L.C.

Re: bicycle accident

I'm a cyclist myself (commute every day). I think you may well have a case. Your general damages--pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disability--will depend in part on the medical expenses you incurred. Feel free to get in touch and I'd be happy to explain what's involved in bringing a claim.


206.398.1188 ext. 104

Read more
Answered on 12/03/08, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington