Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

I got burnt on a wood stove at a vacation cabin. Can I sue them? My husband got burnt too, as we were embracing when we tripped over the rocks that stick out too far around the wood stove. The living room is small and the lighting is dim.

Asked on 11/07/13, 3:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

If you look long enough, you may find a lawyer who would take the case. But there would be a strong possibility you would have to pay the other side's attorney fees for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/13, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington