Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

I was a passenger in a car accident that happened on a business trip. My boss who was driving hit someone head on and now I'm suffering from neck and back pain. This happened on a company trip, on company time. Do I have a case?

Asked on 2/10/17, 6:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris

Certainly. You should contact a lawyer who handles personal injury and get your questions answered. I don't have enough information right now to tell you a lot about your case, but you were injured as a result of someone else's negligence. You should definitely be entitled to compensation!

Read more
Answered on 2/13/17, 3:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington