Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

Our homeowners association has approved an amendment to our covenants. What do we need to do to legally file the change?

Asked on 8/14/12, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Britt Law Office of Kevin L. Britt, P.S.

If the proper procedure was followed, then the amendment will become enforceable when it is recorded with the county. This involves drafting a cover sheet and sending the document to the auditor with a recording fee. My office is available to help the association complete the amendment process in accordance with its governing documents and state law.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/12, 3:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington