Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

can I be removed from the deed to my home by a receiver special master?

Asked on 3/05/15, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amir John Showrai The Pacific Law Firm, PLLC

In short, yes. For example, in many court actions, a party is required to execute a quit claim deed but refuses to do so. The Court then appoints a special master to sign on behalf of the recalcitrant party.

I don't know why this would happen in your particular case, so again, the short answer is, "yes." However, it may be that under the particular facts of your case, things could be different. I suggest you consult with local counsel.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/15, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington