Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

My wife and I purchased some land in Klickitat County, Washington. At the time of purchase, we used our Living Trust as the buyer so the land would be part of the trust. Now we are building a house and the bank that we are getting a construction loan from wants the land to be removed from the trust before they will fund the loan. We purchased the land with cash and currently have the deed and clear title. How do we go about transfering the property out of our Living Trust and get the title in our names? Is there some simple way to do this transfer?

Asked on 4/25/12, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Meyrick Cortes Sound Law Group PLLC

Quit claim deed from the living trust to yourselves.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/12, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington