Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington


My grandma was conherent when she made a new will and now an aunt is wanting to sue for the house in which was quick deeded to my dad. Can she do anything about this?

Asked on 7/08/09, 2:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ann Sattler Aiken, St. Louis & Siljeg, P.S.

Re: Will

Yes, she can challenge the will and your grandmother's ability to execute it.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/09, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington