Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Washington

minor made calls to adult 900 numbers

I'm getting bills for nearly 2000.00 in charges for phone calls made by my minor son. How can I get the companies to stop trying to collect on these charges racked up by a minor calling adult phone services?

Asked on 6/03/07, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: minor made calls to adult 900 numbers

You are responsible for use of the phone listed in your name. If they don't forgive the bill, then you'll have to pay.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/07, 4:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Washington