Legal Question in Traffic Law in Washington

How can i resolve a warrent for missed court date for driving on a suspended license

Asked on 10/25/16, 10:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


It depends upon the facts of your case. How long ago was your court hearing where your warrant was issued? Some warrants can be recalled with or without paying a warrant fee by going to the court clerk's office and showing your identification. Other warrants require a person to turn themselves in to the local jail and then after a person is booked into the jail a court appearance is scheduled and a new court date is issued and the issue of bail is dealt with. Your best option is to telephone the clerk's office of the court where the warrant was issued and find out what your options are in your situation. You will then need to find a good lawyer who works in criminal traffic law to get a good result. Good Luck!

Read more
Answered on 10/26/16, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Washington