Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

what can i do as beneficary whe executure setteled a lawsuit againat edtate without doing all of the paperwork proving we owed them noting and is selling all of the assets to pay them

Asked on 11/27/16, 11:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

You need to find a lawyer to find out about the legallly important facts and to explain to you what has to be done. If you don't do that, you are not going to be able to know or to prevent the actions of the personal representative (also known as an executor).

Read more
Answered on 11/27/16, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington