Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

How do I get a letter of testimentary in the state of washington?

Asked on 7/18/17, 12:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

You need to hire a lawyer experienced in probate matters, or it's going to take more than Letters Testamentary for you to administer a probate in Washington.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/17, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington