Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

My mom passed away her home paid for, it is to be handed down to me, when my brother passes, he is in the home know, we are both disabled what papers do i need to fill out to protect the home from any body takeing it and assure that it is handed down to me. she had a will and my brother was executer he knows the house is mine.and he can live there untill he passes. please help i am worried that some one will try to take it from him.and me

Asked on 5/25/16, 7:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

There are several solutions, the simplest being a simple change to the title of the property. Consult a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/16, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington