Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

Do we need to go thru probate to sell my mom's house who passed away May 4th, her house approximate value 240k and owed nothing on it and no additional bills. Live in Washington state, clark county. Brother is executor

Asked on 5/19/15, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

If the title is only in her name, you do need a probate to change the name or it can't be sold. Better to do it now

Read more
Answered on 5/20/15, 5:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington