Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

my recently dececed instate father left belongs in self storage. owners wont release pictures and paperwork that was aved after auction without letter of execjtor or adminostrator.of este

Asked on 3/22/13, 1:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

Get a lawyer and get a probate filed.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/13, 5:23 am

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

If your father's estate is less than $100,000, as it would appear from your question, you might be able to follow the procedure of chapter 11.60 RCW without having to file a probate.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/13, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington