Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

My sister is executor of my dads will. He owns a house that I am soul benefactor. She went to a lawyer and setup a probate but he has no bills to payoff. I was awarded fudicary on his V.A. benefits 0f about 80.000. she wants me to put it in an account and there have been trust issues how do I handle the transfer of these funds

Asked on 11/01/15, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

Your question is not clear on the facts. There are apparently different classes and different owners of various assets.

Those issues need to be clarified before you question can be properly answered.

The only reliable way to do so is to have a lawyer review the actual documents.

Contact me at (206)624-6761 if I can be of assistance.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/15, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington