Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

i dont know wgat kind of lawyer i need .. complicated situation involving different areas of law .dont know if i even have rights .. the area of law i chose is what started my dilemna

Asked on 2/27/18, 12:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

You need to find a lawyer who does not charge for initial interviews and take all documents and other evidence to the meeting with the lawyer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/18, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington