Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

We're doing a will , have a question about who is listed as power of attorney, if one of my step children is named, when my husband passes, do I become the power of attorney?

Asked on 3/01/18, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

The Personal Representative has the powers normally exercised by a power of attorney so that a separate power is not needed. If the attorney who prepares the last will does not explain this, you need another attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/18, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington