Legal Question in Bankruptcy in West Virginia


How do I begin, and who do I talk to regarding filing bankruptcy for credit card dept vs. credit consolidation/counseling?

Asked on 11/05/07, 3:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rodney Berry Berry, Kessler, Crutchfield and Taylor

Re: Bankruptcy

I would never suggest a consolidation loan or counseling. On consoloidation loans, you are trading unsecured debt for secured debt. There are lawyers in most counties that do bankruptcies, and most do not charge for the initial consultation, I highly recommend that you talk to a bankruptcy lawyer before you do anything else.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/07, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in West Virginia