Legal Question in Bankruptcy in West Virginia

We live in WV and my husband signed a personal guarantee for his businees loan. He filed bankruptcy and now they want to take our house I didn't sign anything Can they do that?

Asked on 5/02/22, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

It depends upon title of the house. However, If the house is the only house available for live and livelihood then they cannot take it.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/22, 6:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in West Virginia