Legal Question in Immigration Law in West Virginia

Recently I traded my 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT for a 2002 Silverado. The guy said all it needed was a clutch master cylinder. So that being said I traded my car that is worth 4200 plus a few electronics. We have no bill of sale. I signed my title. He didn't sign it. He gave me the title to the truck but it was still in the previous owners name and signed by the previous owner.

I contacted the previous owner and they said he traded them a gun for the truck and that it needed transmission work... He never told me that. But they said they told him it did and that's why he got it for nothing.

I was wondering if there is anything I can do about this.

Asked on 10/04/13, 6:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

This is not an Immigration Law question, so I cannot assist you with this issue. I suggest you discuss this matter with a civil litigation attorney in your State of residence.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in West Virginia