Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

i asked my husband to leave the house after years of adultly, porn and the mess it leaves. i am doing a self legal separation. no $ for lawyer. how do i figure who pays what bills/ the house is in foreclosure. and most of the bills are not being paid. he has been the main provider and i am unemployed now for a year. we have been married for 11 years. can i get maint?

Asked on 6/08/10, 9:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Murrell Law Office of Jeffrey L. Murrell

I think most courts would make him pay the bills under the circumstances, at least until the separation is finalized. You need to file a motion for temporary support/maintenance ASAP to get such issues addressed in the interim (while the case is pending). Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 6/12/10, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin