Legal Question in Business Law in Wisconsin

I want to own a Fetish agency, where men pay women to fulfill their Fetishes without having any physical sexual contact. What type of license would I need? And is this legal?

Asked on 5/19/14, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

JAY Nixon nixon law offices

You need to hire an attorney who is familiar with you local municipal authorities, since they are the most likely to attempt to close you down. My guess is that this would be what many cities refer to as a cabaret license, but there may be others.

Do not assume that I am your attorney because of my response here. Call my office in Racine (262-633-3090 or email [email protected]) for clarifications, but short of such additional arrangements, I will not be taking any action on your case. See me on the web at, or view fifteen years of past answers at ., Also see them on AVVO answers at . Answers may contain attorney advertising materials.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/14, 5:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Wisconsin