Legal Question in Consumer Law in Wisconsin

Hi, i bought a used car about 4 months ago from a dealership and the other day the transmission went out. i called the dealership and they said that they only do a 3 month warranty on what they sell. is there anything i could do or say to get they to help pay for for the nearly $3,000 repair i've been quoted for?

Asked on 7/13/12, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You can, but only if you can prove it was CAUSED by a material defect which was undisclosed when you purchased the car.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/12, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Wisconsin