Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Wisconsin

Debt Collection

I received a notice in the mail from a law office for an unpaid medical debt. I have the money to pay the debt owed and is there anyway I can stop this before it gets to trial. If so, do I mail payment to the law office or to the debt collection agency?

Asked on 1/18/03, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Schober Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C.

Re: Debt Collection

Contact the law office by phone and ask how they would like you to pay it.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/03, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Wisconsin