Legal Question in Criminal Law in Wisconsin

What to do


I was arrested on 4/19/09 for Domestic(968.075) and DC(947.01) I have to see judge on 4/22/09.I was woundering what to say.The arrest occured because I push my girlfriend and she fell.We had been drinking.She got in my face so I pushed her away.The cops didn't believe our story so the took my 9 year old sons.When they arrived my girlfreind said everything was fine which it was and She was sorry for calling 911.I had disorderlys in the past more than 3 years ago.I got 2 years probation which I don't want to happen this time.If you could please help me I would be greatful.

Asked on 4/21/09, 4:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sandra Glodowski Law Office of Sandra Glodowski

Re: What to do

Would be interested to consult with you on this case. I am a criminal defense attorney. Email me.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/09, 6:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Wisconsin