Legal Question in Education Law in Wisconsin

Leaving School

Hello, I turned 18 one month before

I started my senior year of high

school. I was wondering if I can

legally sign myself out of school (for a

few classes, or the day, if I don't feel

well - not dropping out of school),

without my parent's permission. I

live in Wisconsin.

Asked on 9/06/08, 4:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: Leaving School


You may like to read information available in this book-let on-line :

This describes your rights on being 18 in Wisconsin.

If you find any difficult in understanding, you are very welcome to come again.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/08, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Wisconsin