Legal Question in Elder Law in Wisconsin

My mom and dad signed there house over to my 2 sisters and my self many tears ago (10+) my dad has since passed and mom would like to move in to a rental apartment. Can we then sell the house or must we keep it in the event she wants to return to it?

Asked on 10/27/13, 6:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You can sell with your two sisters' consent, since your mom signed the house over. For assistance in reviewing the contracts and ensuring everything's set move forward, I welcome you to respond, and we can setup a meeting in my office.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 8:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Wisconsin