Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

I am making an attempt to pay my child support and find employment, but the social worker says that is not enough and filed contempt. Is this right of her

Asked on 8/04/13, 4:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Missimer Missimer Law, S.C.

Social Worker should be doing it.

Child Support Enforcement should be. They hold the files and also make complaints when there is state or county aid involved (i.e. BadgerCare or Food Stamps).

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 4:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin