Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

I am in a relationship where my husband is not emotional and physically abuse. Our son and his well being is the most important thing. Is there anything I can document that will help prove the abuse in court. I know I have to call the police of he is violent again but the emotional taunting, name calling to me and my son is what I want to prove as well. Can video or audio recordings help in custody?

Asked on 7/17/12, 7:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

All of the above will be helpful, absolutely. Please email if you need help proving your case in court.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin