Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

My wife filed for divorce in milwaukee, but i live in dallas. Do l need to hire a lawyer in milwaukee?

Asked on 5/04/12, 1:45 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Raza Mahmood, Esq. RSM Law Firm, LLC

Yes. You need an attorney licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction where the the case is filed/pending.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/12, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin