Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

i need help, my ex is withholding my child from me with whom i share fifty percent custody of and will not tell me why. i cant get ahold of her or her attorney. i owe my attorney 7000 dollars yet and she will no longer help me. this is the second time my ex has done this. ive called the cops and the da what can i do? please please help

Asked on 11/15/10, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

The only remedy is to file a Motion seeking a finding of contempt. You could also seek compensatory time.

For a consultation call 612.240.8005.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin