Legal Question in Immigration Law in Wisconsin

Can I have my husband's mistress deported? She is here on a tourist visa.

Asked on 9/03/13, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

No, you cannot. I highly suggest you speak with a family law attorney instead.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Wisconsin