Legal Question in Personal Injury in Wisconsin

I was in an accident July 8 2010. I was in the backseat when the driver passed on a double yellow and hitting another vehicle. I sustained pretty serious hand injuries. Main artery cut and tendons and nerves also. The driver was driving her uncles uninsured car. Is there any way to collect any monetary compensation for the post traumatic stress and messed up hand. My full coverage auto insurance take care of my hospital bills and meds. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 1/25/11, 3:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael End End, Hierseman & Crain, LLC

Yes, you have the right to recover compensation for your injuries through your own insurance company uninsured motorist clause. The limit of your coverage will be available for you, up to the actual value of your claim.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Wisconsin