Legal Question in Product Liability in Wisconsin

Pet Death

How do I find a lawyer that will help us sue for the death of our pet regarding the poisioned dog food?

Asked on 3/23/07, 8:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Pasternak Pasternak & Zirgibel S.C.

Re: Pet Death

I think your best bet is find a class action. In Wisconsin, the law provides that recoverable damages are for the cost of the pet.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/07, 11:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Wisconsin