Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Wisconsin

my father inlaw passed away he had girlfreind who bought him stuff but they did not live together does she have legal claim to this stuff

Asked on 4/03/13, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Unless she has agreements in writing, it will be difficult for her to prove that she has a right to reimbursement.

If you would like representation in moving forward, please contact me.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/13, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Wisconsin