Legal Question in Criminal Law in Wyoming

my husband is just got arrested for "belief" of conspiracy drug sales, except when his house, person, and my truck were searched nothing was found to support that "belief" they took my truck and said they are going to sell it at a police auction. My husband is already on state probation as well as fed probation, No violations no problems until this incident. All that they have is hearsay can they charge him he is lookin at 40 years just on hearsay

Asked on 12/15/12, 8:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Maybe all the evidence you know about is hearsay, but I very much doubt that's all the police have. Your husband needs a god criminal defense attorney right away. The court will appoint one for him if he can't afford to hire one himself.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/12, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Wyoming