Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Wyoming

can a step father remove me from my mothers will once she has died?

Asked on 5/27/15, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Lubnau Lubnau Law Office, P.C.

No. There are steps he can take to lay claims against the property in the estate, but he cannot have you removed from the will. If the property is worth fighting over, you should seek the advice of a lawyer quickly. There are some very short time frames in which to file any objections you might have.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/15, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Wyoming