Legal Question in DUI Law in Yemen


I have been without a drivers license sence 1993.Can i get my license back without going to drivers school and paying $1800.00.

I am 72 y.o.I served 6 mo in jail & 6 weeks Program at Fresno VA Hospital.

Asked on 4/22/09, 8:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: Dui

Contact the public defender and ask for help getting the fine reduced and arrangement for taking the necessary alcohol class to get your drivers license back.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/09, 10:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Yemen