Legal Question in Administrative Law in Yugoslavia

attorney in senega country

like to know whois commissioner of Oath and notary advocates in senegal country

Asked on 7/10/07, 7:12 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: attorney in senega country

good afternoon

you can approach to the consulate and they will help you for the rest of the information

Read more
Answered on 7/12/07, 3:35 am
kavitha balakrishnan kpp associates

Re: attorney in senega country

log on to official web site of senagal - go for the govt. gazette/ law department and even the consulate may help you.

incase you are an Indian document like POA can be drafted here in india and it can be attested by the notary / consulate /embassy there and later it can be adjudicated here in india.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/07, 5:08 am
G. M. Gupta gmguptaandassociates

Re: attorney in senega country

though i am not concerned with senegal country but i feel that no body will be able to tell you names like this. its better go to the court premises and then u will be able to contact them immediately and directly.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/07, 12:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Yugoslavia