Daniel Fenaughty


Attorneys in Firm – 1
I will take over what needs to be done in court AFTER a guilty verdict or plea. That includes post-conviction motions, probation revocations, and of course, appeals. I can also work to get your record sealed. If you were arrested but never convicted, Colorado law gives you permission to lie. Once I get your record sealed, you can deny that criminal history.
Read more
770 questions answered
LawGuru Attorney

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form