Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/12, 11:21 am

Im 17 I live in Ohio I can not stand my parents I want to leave home I want to become

A drifter drift from town to town do odd jobs that sorta thing but I'm a minor with bad grades no job but is their a way I can leave? I believe that once a person is 17 they can make their own decisions can u help me on this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search