India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/12, 11:44 am

We have 4 properties in Delhi. Out of this 2 in the name of my grandfather (purchased from own income) and 2 in the name of my father (purchased from own income) both propertyís purchased through Registered sale deed. My grandfather and father has been expired and both have no write any WILL. Now my question is:

My bhabhi (brotherís wife) is widow lady (brother expired in last year) and she have no kid. Can my bhabhi is eligible for own share in these properties as per law.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search