Texas  |  Family Law

After 10 years of marriage and a 7 year old daughter my wife decided she no longer wanted to be married. After not being able to convince her otherwise we separated. There was never abuse of her or my child and and i wasnt being unfaithfull although she was having a emotional affair the last 2 weeks (she says). I was employed and always paid the bills. We also had alot of debt. When she left i was left with the debt, a car note of a car i am still letting her drive, and paying my daughters

private school. It has been 8 months since we separated and we have still not filed anything not even the separation. We live in texas and and she is starting to threaten me and make demands. She says just because we live at separate residences I automaticaly owe 20 percent minimum. I no this is not true but what what are my legal obligations to her and my daughter. Im not tryin to get out of anything its just knowing we are through i just want to provide for my daughter and me and do what is expected of me lagally.