Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I had a bicep tenotomy on 2/20/12 and started PT 2x a week for 12 weeks on 3/15/12 and I was doing good and around the 5th treatment the Therapist was hurting me and I told her she was and after 7 treatments (4/04/2012) I was in so much pain that I didn't go back until 4/17/2012. When I came back I was hoping that it was just soreness. It was not! I managed to go to 3 more times. On 5/1 I had an appt with my workers comp Dr and the Therapist wanted photos of her ranging my shoulder and streching it out, even though I told her to stop your hurting me she just told me to hold my breath I just need to get some pix. She wanted to send my Dr. the photos of my progress.When I went to see my workers comp Dr she stopped the PT and made an appt with my surgen Dr Wiley and he ordered an MRI of the shoulder with contrast that showed a rotator cuff tear that was not there in my 1st MRI back in June 2012

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

You MIGHT have a malpractice case on the PT. Your records would have to be reviewed by an expert. The cost for the expert is usually $750 to $2500. You should have an attorney hire the expert for tactical reasons.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California