Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/12, 11:00 am

I feel at work and injury my knee. I have been off work for 7 months now. I was told by my doctor that my knee will never be 100% again maybe 80%. Do I qualify for a settlement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search