Michigan  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/03/12, 10:08 am

My gym will not cancel my membership even though I have asked them to in person and in writing. I asked local law enforcement what to do and they said I should cancel my debit card. So I did. Now they are sending me to collections. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search